Our owners came from the oil field and saw an opportunity for a niche business in rolling liners. They figured with their hard working cowboy background, they could make a go of it. They brought their roller idea to a fab shop in Idaho and the patented technology used to this day was birthed. Their very first project was removing rig liner in North Dakota. Through the process, they figured there would have to be a better way than dispose of the liner in landfill. They sought out a recycler in Pennsylvania to determine if they could actually impact the environment while using a roller to speed up the removal and disposal process.
Our journey began in 2013 with a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and hands-on experience in efficient liner removal. We envisioned a solution that not only saved time and costs for our customers but also added significant value by exceeding expectations. The spark that ignited our company was the idea of diverting pad/rig liners from overwhelmed landfills, transporting them cost-effectively to legitimate recyclers in the United States capable of handling the volume and condition of the material. Taking it a step further, our mission was to relieve our customers of cradle-to-grave liability. We succeeded in crafting a program that not only achieved this goal but also embraced sustainability. This achievement allowed our customers to witness noticeable improvements in their triple bottom line—People, Planet, and Profits. Our story is a testament to our commitment to innovation, sustainability, and ensuring that our clients experience tangible benefits at every step.
- Our program is designed to enhance your current environmental program and demonstrates to your stakeholders that you strive to continually improve your social and environmental responsibilities by diverting millions of pounds of recyclable materials from heavily burdened landfills.
- Each recycling program offers peace of mind to those customers concerned with Cradle-to-Grave liability. That liability is eliminated as the material goes through the recycling process and becomes a “new marketable commodity” used to create alternative use, finished products.
- Our commitment to increasing efficiencies allows customers to expedite their job turnaround times, which means shorter down times.
- Our patented equipment is specifically designed to handle a variety of liners in a manner that will minimize our footprint on location, making it possible to leave a site in great condition when we are done.
- Our pricing model allows us to bundle all(equipment. labor, transportation, recycling, etc.) costs associated with your scope of work and/or specifically designed recycling program.
- This model eliminates line item or “add on” tickets that quickly increase and make it difficult to forecast job costs.
- Each customer receives a copy of our paperwork to document how much material is collected, where the material came from, when it was gathered and where it is going.
- Once material has gone through the process, a certificate of destruction is issued to verify that the material has been completely recycled, thus ending any cradle to grave liability.